Privacy and Personal Data Policy
The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies to all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.
What information do we collect?
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on this website
- Information you provide to us for registering an account or placing an order with us
- Information you provide to us for subscribing to our website services, email notifications and newsletters.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser and then stored by the browser.
The information is then sent back to the server on subsequent requests for pages from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser
We use both Session and persistent cookies on our site. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted or until they reach their expiry date.
Use of your personal information
We may use your personal information to
- Administer the website
- Improve browsing experience by personalising the website
- Enable your use of the services available on the website
- Send you general commercial communications (non-marketing)
- Send you email notifications which you have requested
- Send you our newsletter or other marketing information if you have subscribed/opted-in to this service
- Contact you regarding enquiries or complains regarding our website or services.
Sharing Data with third parties
We will not without your express consent provide your personal to any third parties for the purpose of marketing.
If necessary we may share your contact and delivery information with a third-party courier, information about the courier and the specific details shared are available on request.
What rights do you have to your personal data?
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you
- Right of rectification – you have the right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing- where certain conditions apply you have the right to restrict the processing of your data
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing, such as direct marketing
- Right to judicial review - If our company refuses your request under right of access, we will provide you with a reason why. You have the right to complain.
- Right to withdraw – you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time.
If you would like to contact someone regarding any information we may hold, you can send a letter to the following address
Moorview Industrial Park
Or by sending an email to Joshua@doranpackaging.co.uk